Our services can be arranged in different ways according to their type:
- Launch, development and implementation of new operations, functions and services. These services have a start date and end, associated directly to a final deliverable.
- Invoiced per project.
For service contracts:
- Support and implementation of operational activities of the client company. These services have a longer timeframe and completion is not directly associated with deliverables, but is established by contract.
- During the term of the contract ABP assumes responsibilities and objectives in the operational activity of the client, with a Service Level Agreement previously agreed by both parties.
- These services are provided as a supplement to the effective exploitation of the customer management system.
- Invoiced by period of time.
- Assignment of qualified personnel in client, under the client's planning, management and monitoring activities responsabilities.
- Invoiced by period of client dedicated time.